Encore un blog...

mardi, novembre 15, 2005

Quest For The Rest


Hi, my dear readers.
What's up? Que tal, amigos?
I've got a great news to tell you. I've got a new internet conexion at home. I'm now able to respect my vow and to flow you with my new comments everyday... The question is: "How long is it going to last?".

It's my first day and my motivation is like the new born (hungry?). So I will reveal you a little secret of mine and give you on thing to do during the short periods of rest of your long working days. Visit this great site and help the little people to find their friends.

http://www.questfortherest.com/

Don't forget to read the final word.

And this message is for my most respectfull Admirator (He will understand): "I'm preparing something about wood"

1 Comments:

Blogger Damien said...

born to be alive

7:07 PM

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home